Notifications
Clear all

Boss micro

17 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@guitarhack)
Reputable Member

Jase, I have to agree. When I bought the Micro, I wasn't expecting too much. The learning curve was kind of steep, but the more I use it, and the more comfortable I get with it, the happier and more impressed I am. And I haven't even bounced tracks or learned to program the drums yet!

The electric guitar patches are a bit too polished for me, but I can just mic my amp to get around that.

Have you recorded and mastered an entire song on the Micro? If so, please post it.

Dan

ReplyQuote
(@jase36)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Im really still a beginner (learning slowly for 2 years) in terms of guitar ability so getting up to a mastered recording is a fair way off, I'm using the recording side really to measure progress and I have to say listening back to yourself really helps to spot your own mistakes. Over on microrecorders.org theres a few recordings up and they sound ok.There is a great tutorial on microrecorders.org to get you started on programming drum patterns also theres a link to you tube videos taking you through getting started recording. I wasn't really too bothered about the guitar patches but have really enjoyed having starting points on different sounds, I've played very little electric so I cant really judge how good they are.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jase67electric

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2