Notifications
Clear all

Home Studio

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@stingx)
Topic starter  

Hello all  :) I am new here. This site has a wealth of knowledge and after creeping 'round a bit I decided to register.

I thought I would post what I have been using and what has been working well for me in my home studio.

I have an Athlon 2100 running Win2k w/ a gb of RAM and use an M-Audio Firewire 410 for sound in and out. I love this product...no problems and works extremely well for recording in 24/96. For my guitars, I use a PODxt which I run through the 410 via a Y-cable from the two outs on the pod. For vocals I use a Shure Beta 57a. On the software side I use Cubase SX, Amplitube, FL Studio, Reason, and a whole slew of VSTis.

This is my favorite part of the site as I only recently got into recording myself in the home. Many years ago when I was in a gigging band we had demos and the such recorded in studios where we paid by the hour. I enjoy reading how people achieve various sounds and, if I am able to, always willing to help where I can on any question.

Is there a section on this forum where people post their recordings in an effort to get unbiased critiques from the board members?

Cheers...

Loose Skin and Old Balls

(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Welcome maan. Check the songwriters forum to post tunes. Or it seems of late that posting tunes is a general free for all. Opinions is a good spot if that's what you're looking for. l8r

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote
(@stingx)
Topic starter  

Thanks a lot.

Loose Skin and Old Balls

ReplyQuote