Clear all

a large change

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@xposed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

For those that remember guitargrind.com, I have decided to take it in to a different direction from the guitar lessons solely created by Paul Johnson...

I had 3-4 requests from users asking if they could submit videos, so I created the new guitargrind where anyone can upload/watch videos!

What do you guys think of it? I'm planning to add videos hosted by guitargrind, right now they are all hosted by YouTube.

I thought a while about where to post this, hopefully this is the right location? Anyway... check her out:

http://www.guitargrind.com/

Posted : 06/01/2007 11:43 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Not much on the site yet, but looks promising.....and the video quality is excellent.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 07/01/2007 1:25 am
(@coloradofenderbender)
Noble Member

It does look promising. Of course, it needs a lot more content, but I like the idea of it! 8)

Posted : 07/01/2007 1:33 am
(@hiram)
Trusted Member

Looks promising I bookmarked it!

Posted : 07/01/2007 2:35 am
(@indiana_jonesin)
Estimable Member

Ditto that bookmark...great idea, will be back for looks later!

"Yes and an old guitar is all that he can afford,
when he gets up under the lights to play his thing..."-Dire Straits
http://www.myspace.com/misterpete42

Posted : 07/01/2007 6:21 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Can you ask Paul Jhonson, how did he do the famous Berklee guitar course (by William Leavitt) ?

Posted : 07/01/2007 10:18 am
(@xposed)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Sure will!

I don't know if you guys understand, that YOU can add the content! This site was made so you can have all your favorite videos on the one site.

Posted : 08/01/2007 4:22 pm