Notifications
Clear all

Brand New Online Video Site!

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@guitarmediagroup)
Topic starter

Hello to everyone here at Guitar Noise. Glad to be a part of it!

Since I have been given the "green light" to do this, I would like to announce my new online video guitar site. It is called Guitar Media Group. I am posting this because we are ready for the feedback. After checking us out, if there is anything that you would like to see us cover, change, or add, please let us know.

Here are the specifics:

Instructional Videos

These videos are divided into three levels-Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Within these categories, there are Levels I, II, and III. which make it even easier to choose which level best suits your playing ability. The videos are a captured representation of successful methods that I have tried and tested over the past 21 years with my students in private instruction. The language of music is taught along with various musical examples which give the student a form of reference to his or her favorite guitarist, thus, making learning the guitar much more personal.

Picks & Licks

Sink your teeth in to some of the most memorable licks ever heard! Each week we will feature a new guitarist, their licks, and a detailed explanation of how to play them. In addition to watching the instructional videos, the Picks & Licks section is great for building up your playing versatility and for gaining a variety of influences.

Weekly Video Clips

Our weekly video clips are well worth checking out! Every week we will feature a new video clip from any number of guitarists, regardless of playing style. These clips are not just entertaining but great for building a large base for your studies. Go ahead and check out what we have playing today to see what you'll find in our archive.

Reference Articles

This section is great for gaining knowledge on the subject of guitars and guitarists. With a variety of source materials at our disposal, you'll most likely learn something you never knew about the guitar or the guitarist playing it.

Tools Of The Trade

Our online guitarist tools provide you with what you need to play with the pros. This means there is now need to purchase a metronome or a tuner, since they are available to you with you subscription.

John Ezell
http://guitarmediagroup.com

Posted : 12/02/2007 2:38 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I'm sure everyone here will be happy to give you constructive feedback. Good luck.

Posted : 12/02/2007 3:00 am