Clear all

Chris Rupp's Guitar Instructional DVDs

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@chris-rupp)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Please check out my guitar instructional dvds I have for sale at the links below. They deal with everything you need to know as a beginner or intermediate guitar player. You can also check out what people have to say about my guitar dvds in the feedback section of my E-bay store. Check them out. I promise you won't be dissapointed.

thanks,
Chris Rupp :lol:

Monthly guitar lessons with Chris Rupp
Visit chrisrupp.com
Visit my Ebay store for guitar instructional dvds

Posted : 11/07/2006 3:56 pm
(@rodders)
Noble Member

Hi Chris,
have just purchased one of your DVD's, looking forward to recieving it and I will post a review later.

Be excellent to each other & party on dudes!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=686668

Posted : 16/10/2006 6:25 pm
(@Anonymous)

I already have 3 of them Chris but haven't had much time to actually sit and watch them while practicing. How about giving me a NICE discount on the 4th one that I still need in the original 4 you had (before the AC/DC DVD)...Rock Guitar Vol. 1 :wink:

Posted : 16/10/2006 7:01 pm
(@rodders)
Noble Member

Super fast delivery considering its had to cross the Atlantic ocean.
I hate the cellophane DVD's get wrapped in, I can never remove it as I play the guitar and hence no finger nails.
Nice clear video, good to see you have a slowed section after each lick.
Its a shame you didn't put the tab for the licks on the DVD instead of having it on a separate sheet of paper, I just know I'm going to lose it. It says on the back of the case that it is included on the dvd, same applies to the turnaround licks
I like the scale charts and all the info on them and also the the jam tracks for the 12 bars.The chord charts are very informative also.

If I was asked to grade this dvd tutorial 1 to 10 I would give it 8.5 purely because it doesn't have the tab on the dvd, Oh and that blasted cellophane!!

Just joking

Nice one Chris... :wink:

Be excellent to each other & party on dudes!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=686668

Posted : 22/10/2006 12:08 am