Clear all

Come Join Us on Paltalk

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@pitney2000)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

hey guys ...your gonna love this...there is a site called Paltalk.com ... it is a live real time voice chat site ...if you have a mic and a guitar you can play and sing to a bunch of other people while hiding in your own room in your underwear if ya want ....i have honed my performing skills on the internet since 1997with varoius other chat sites ..ive been at paltalk since 2000 ..it is by far the best one ...we have an entire live community there ..we gather in rooms and play for eachother ...people from all over the world meet there ... we even meet all over the states for live jams though out the year ..there is also one in canada...you can come there and play all you want ...the community is very supportive and there are a great mix of musicians...all levels of play and all styles of music... i want to invite you all personally to come meet us . go to http://www.paltalk.com and sign up for a free account ...when you have signed up ...in your main paltalk window go to the pals tab and search for a pal ...my nick is Pitney ... add that nick and send me a private message and ill intro you to the live players there...you will love this venue to pratice in front of people and never leave your house .lol ... its a real family of great folks ...hope to see you there ....you can also find the LIVE players by going to the groups tab...at the bottom turn off the adult filter so u can see the A and R rated rooms ...most live rooms are A rated...but they are all about the music not a pick up place...look for the room that promote "LIVE" music you will find us :-)

check it out its really cool ...

joyce

Posted : 12/01/2005 2:34 am