Notifications
Clear all

I love the new AXEFX2..

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@cosmiccarbon33)
Topic starter

I just finished a new album using guitar rig and my Mesa Boogie Mic'd. I really wanna buy an AXEFX2 after hearing them and retrack all my guitars haha.. Check out the new music video and let me know what you think of my tone?

With Our Arms to the Sun is an instrumental expressive band similar in energy to bands like: ISIS, tool, Pelican, Karnivool, Pink floyd, etc.. Oh also if you dig the music the CD is free via our website..

http://youtu.be/hVFvLoVbsg0

Posted : 25/02/2013 8:55 pm
(@kopfschmerzen)
Trusted Member

Nice sound. I have one comment about the video, though. At the beginning of the video a galaxy comes closer, and roughly around 0:20 it jumps farther away just to start moving again. This jump is really annoying visually.

Hope that helps.

Posted : 26/02/2013 7:31 am
(@cosmiccarbon33)
Topic starter

Thanks for the kind words..

Yeah on that video we were still in the learning curve of Adobe Premiere. Our bassist edits all of our videos. We are a 100% do it yourself band. We record and mix our own records, build our own website, make our own merch, book our own tours, do videos, etc..

Do you edit video? It would be cool to know someone to ask advice from on occasion?

Yeah my guitar tone is getting closer to dialed in. I am sure you can relate it is an ongoing quest (that never ends)

lol

Posted : 26/02/2013 4:13 pm