Notifications
Clear all

i want to cry

18 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@beauty-hsu)
Topic starter

hello,musician lovers. I am sunshine lin from beijing, China. very glad to join you here. I am guitar player,please

and welcome to communicate with Chinese-Western culture and musical topics through msn: [email protected] or

email: [email protected]. waiting for your enjoying music with me! Thanks ! I own a quantity of gibson and fender

guitars! I'd like to show them out with you.

welcome you all to taste music with me!

Posted : 02/08/2006 9:14 am
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

you should go to the "meet and greet" forum and introduce yourself and stay around on these boards if you want to meet people here.

jane

Posted : 02/08/2006 10:33 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN
By all means show your quantity of Fenders and Gibsons to us :wink:

#4491....

Posted : 02/08/2006 11:16 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! Feel free to join the fun! :wink:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 02/08/2006 12:54 pm
(@beauty-hsu)
Topic starter

my god....why you westerners treat me so cool? I just want to be your friends. Pearlthekat and twistedlefty, I won't go away,i'll for sure be your friends no matter how much you want me disappear!
Dntalb,thanks for your reply,I fell cozy when i read your words. Please keep into contact with me, welcome you to China in 2008,beijing olympic.....If you want to have a look at my web,find me on msn:[email protected]. I've too many gibson and fender guitars together with tremendous elegant pearl necklace....awaiting!!!!!!11

Posted : 02/08/2006 2:27 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

I looked at your website, and it seems you are SELLING these guitars. A "Gibson" Les Paul for $329. Uh-huh.

Seems like a great deal. Almost too good to be true ...

P.S. Have you met Greybeard yet? He would be very interested in your Gibson guitars.
:lol:

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 02/08/2006 2:43 pm
(@beauty-hsu)
Topic starter

Dear slejhamer,thanks for your attention! Of course,I've been doing business for years. After you receive our guitar,if you feel unsatisfied,we could refund you all the payment after confirmation! However,until now,the condition has never happened! And I represent our company's belief that our product can meet your satisfaction at such a low and reasonable price! Looking forward to be your friends!
And,by the way,who is Greybeard? Would you do me a favor to tell me his email or msn? Or could you ask him to contact with me through [email protected] or [email protected]? The favor would be greatly appreciated! Then, if the guitar you said before interests you much,please contact me again. I am looking forward to come into business terms with you!

Posted : 02/08/2006 3:41 pm
(@beauty-hsu)
Topic starter

My friends ,thanks for your reply! welcome to take a look at my page!

Posted : 02/08/2006 3:44 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

beauty hsu~
i did not mean to treat you "cool" (not sure what that means but from the rest of the post i am assuming you mean poorly.)

my response has to do with your multiple posts (spam) advertising that you want us to check out your guitars.
we don't appreciate spammers here but we do provide a forum for people such as yourself to advertise your site.
my apologies if i gave the wrong impression.

i actually hope you have more to offer than a desire to try and sell us fake gibsons & fenders, you will find that most are well educated here and not likely to fall for asian copy scams.
https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=26092&highlight=fake

#4491....

Posted : 02/08/2006 4:20 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

I am Greybeard, whose Yorkshire name is "Imutkicksevenbellsahtutstinkinfakers", or roughly translated into English "The mighty one, who is the scourge of those who would desecrate the names of the the holy fathers of the electric guitar with offerings of graven facsimiles, designed to lure the innocent and unwary into a web of false hope and expectation".
Exorcism is my speciality.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 02/08/2006 4:21 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

where is the link to this site with the under $400 gibsons?

#4491....

Posted : 02/08/2006 5:02 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

where is the link to this site with the under $400 gibsons?

It's the little WWW under the signature line, next to the PM and EMAIL links.

I am Greybeard, whose Yorkshire name is "Imutkicksevenbellsahtutstinkinfakers"

ROFLMAO!

Posted : 02/08/2006 5:54 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Uh oh ... I just noticed a small detail which makes me think these may not be real Gibsons. :snicker:

The truss rod cover on the LP headstock has three screws. Genuine Gibsons have only two.

Real Gibson headstock:

Sunshine's headstock:

Let's not even discuss the cheapo tuners ...

Sunshine, you lied to me! And you said you wanted friends! :cry:

Posted : 02/08/2006 6:16 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

thanx slej ,i forgot about those tiny little itsy bitsy links

is it just me or does the larger image of the Zakk gibsun look photoshopped?

also why is there no detail of the headstocks? especially the parts where the ID would be

#4491....

Posted : 02/08/2006 6:34 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Sunshine,

you have me a little confused about the Fender Strat Traditional Series guitar. It carries a serial number reserved for guitars of the "Tribute" series, why would that be? The "Tribute" Series was made in the USA, but your guitar carries a "Made in Mexico" sticker. You are selling this as a new guitar, but the serial number denotes 2001 production, how do you account for that? The "Tribute" series is, as far as I am aware, a Custom Shop production, so I find the price quite amazing - how do you manage it?

I'd like some more information on your Gibson LPs, as well. Do you have a clear picture of the back of the headstock, to get a better view of the tuners?

Thank you.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 02/08/2006 6:50 pm
Page 1 / 2