Notifications
Clear all

Still in the works

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@hemiriffic)
Topic starter

Hey new site going up its in its infant stage but growing everyday ... check it out

http://burntoffering.10gb.org/

Washburnn WI64D Pignose 150R Amplitube Revalver Guitar Rig Cakewalk Products Beer

Posted : 31/07/2006 1:25 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I hate to critique, but ... I don't like to go to sites that have an "entry" page with a large graphic on it. To me, it's a waste of my time and I don't usually go much past it. But, I did go to the first page, and I have to say that I, in all probability, won't be back because of the "skeleton" theme and the large graphics that you're using. You might have something to offer, but there are a bunch of people out there just like me who won't go past the first impression. Sorry.....

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 31/07/2006 1:31 am
(@hemiriffic)
Topic starter

Hey ... I showed my son your reply which in a nut shell mirrored almost to the word what I told him about his site !!!! So he is changing it .....started to already actually.... kids hehehe won't listen to good ole dad but to a stranger !!!! thanks stranger

Washburnn WI64D Pignose 150R Amplitube Revalver Guitar Rig Cakewalk Products Beer

Posted : 04/08/2006 12:24 am