Notifications
Clear all

Learn and Master Guitar Lesson

30 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
(@headhunter)
Topic starter

I just got the Learn and Master Guitar program and it seems to be very complete and in depth go to http://www.learnandmasterguitar.com/ They even admit that it will take a year to go through the lessons if you do it right. The DVD's are very well produced and professional and the play along CD's are great; you can fade out the guitar portion just by turning the balance on your stereo. If anyone else has tried this program let me know where you're at in them and how it's going.

I am also going to a guitar teacher but I am not real happy with the way it's going so far; the time just goes to fast and I can't seen to remember what I was taught so I get frustrated. With this program I can go as slow or fast as I need.

Rock on Friends :)

Gregg

Da Headhunter

Posted : 18/07/2006 10:08 pm
(@cervant)

Gregg...

I am thinking of getting that as well.

I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but what do you think of it at this point?

Has anybody else given it a try over a longer period of time?

Worth the mmmmm-o-n-e-y?

...Jeff

Posted : 02/08/2006 5:01 am
(@headhunter)
Topic starter

It is excellent. I am finally learning to read music and learning to play the right way. The production quality is fantastic and I recommend it to anyone.

Da Headhunter

Posted : 03/08/2006 3:14 pm
(@krazyfunk)

I bought this product and it is awesome. It's pricy but worth it to me. I have a crazy work schedule so I don't have time during normal hours to take lessons. Learn & Master Guitar is the next best thing only less expensive then monthly lessons. I would recommend it. Here is a good review of the product. The Jam Tracks are the bomb! Too much fun.

http://www.mastertheguitar.net/learn-and-master-guitar.htm

Posted : 23/08/2006 4:18 pm
(@gabriel_0)

Hey there, new member here. I bought this product last night. I would clasify myself as between intermediate and advanced. Can you guys elaborate a bit more on it. I also have the John Mclaughlin DVDs and think they are awesome but after the 2nd DVD he pretty much starts to lose me. Hoping this product will get me up to par to continue with the McLaughlin DVDs. I also like the fact that this product covers so many styles. Hoping desperately it lives up to all the hype unlike 99% of the other products out there.

Posted : 24/08/2006 3:44 am
(@krazyfunk)

I think you are going to be more then happy with your purchase. I know I am. I have been working on my leads for a while now and sitting around and playing with different idea's is fun but with the jam tracks that you get with Learn & Master Guitar you can turn the lead part off and just jam with the band on the cd's. This is my favorite part of the program. I am an intermidiate self taught player so some of the lessons even on the first few dvd's is new to me and I have already learned what I have been doing wrong as far as technique goes. Old habbits are hard to break!

I haven't checked out the John Mclaughlin DVD'S. I have my plate pretty full right now with this product. There are enough lessons on the DVD'S to keep me busy practicing for months. Let me know what you think about it once you've had time to get a little deeper into the lessons. I bought it after reading a review at the link I posted earlier http://www.mastertheguitar.net/learn-and-master-guitar.htm

Because of the price I was a little nervous but I read reviews on at least 4 different sites and now that I have it I am glad I bought it. It really is worth the extra money in my opinion. Let me know what you think about it.

K

Posted : 24/08/2006 4:27 am
(@headhunter)
Topic starter

Gregg here, still working daily on the Learn and Master Guitar and am still thrilled with the system. It is hard to learn to read music at 41 but I know it is going to be worth it. I am learning more and feel I am learning it the right way compared to my time with instructors and it's cheaper by far! I do need to buy me a stereo with L/R balance control so I can jam with the cd's during the lead parts but no probs so far.

Hey according to the program I should get a metronome, anyone know a good but inexpensive one? The ones I looked at are soooo quite I couldn't hear them.

Da Headhunter

Posted : 24/08/2006 2:55 pm
(@cervant)

Check eBay. You can get one there for $10 or less.

Posted : 24/08/2006 6:35 pm
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member

I have a Korg metronome and i like it because you can switch the beep to sixteenths, eighths, triplets, etc...

Posted : 24/08/2006 10:48 pm
(@krazyfunk)

Just bought a nice korg metromome. Good product. I also got a digitech processor that has some drum beats programed into it. Pretty fun. Now I just have to figure out how to use it!

Posted : 29/08/2006 3:17 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Why do I get the feeling this thread should be moved to the "unabashed product promotion" forum?

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 29/08/2006 3:33 pm
(@dan-o)

You know, I was actually considering buying this product (Learn & Master the Guitar), and it looked good. So, I headed out to read reviews and see what others thought of it. I am pretty disapointed to see that the only thing I can find are these planted promotions disguised as reviews on message boards or phony review forums. If there were no review, I would have bought it. If there were mixed reviews, I would have bought it. But planted fabricated reviews that all sound the same have made me not trust this product, and it's borderline unethical.

Posted : 03/09/2006 8:35 pm
(@calypso)

Hi I 'm new. Well I'm not exactly new I'm 53 yr's young. So being the wise old man that I am, I ordered "Learn and Master Guitar".
I've been strumin the guitar for many many years, but I was never in control of the guitar. It was always controling me. So I never ever thought I
was any good. I was , am , more or less a camp fire type player.
My days off are never the same so lessons are not a option. So ya I ordered bugger up just last night.
If anybody wants, when I get it and try it out, I can post again and let you know what it's all about.
thanks, Ron

Posted : 03/09/2006 9:21 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Ha-hahahahahahahahha

ooooo this is rich.

Anyone with more than two posts ever used this software?

I don't want to be a wet blanket, but if you do a search you'll find the only reviews of this software are done by the same people. The marketing process seems to be putting fake conversations in multiple forums.

Look gents, if you want an honest review with front page coverage on a website that gets 20 million hits a month for free, just send me a copy. Just a warning, I will be honest.

Posted : 03/09/2006 11:05 pm
(@calypso)

Nick! I really am 53 years old

Posted : 03/09/2006 11:17 pm
Page 1 / 2