Little Brother Question

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@maxrumble)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Hi,

First I have to tell you that I love your DVD and your teaching methods, and I look forward to any future DVD's.

In Dirt Road Blues, there is a section in the song from about 38 seconds in, running for about 5 or 6 seconds that you play but don't really teach. I would like to end the song that way.

I can clearly make out your picking hand when I slow the video down, but I can't tell which strings your fretting.

I know it is pretty straight forward but because its played only once it's difficult to try to match it.

Is it possible to get a tab of that section?

Cheers,

Max

Posted : 17/09/2005 4:04 pm
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member

Hi Max,

Absolutely, yes will you email me from my web page and I will reply with directions to download the tablature files. They help tremendously and may have the answer you need. If not I will make sure and teach you whatever licks you need help with. Sorry that I did not see your post sooner. Thank you.

LB email
littlebrotherblues @ acousticplayermagazine dot com

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 23/10/2005 11:41 pm
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member

Hi,

I got your email and replied with some tabs and a little helper video that should take care of the ending on Dirt Road blues. Anyone else that has my DVD and needs help or the tabs I have 5 of the songs fully tabbed out. Just email me from my web page and I will send the tab files to you. If you bought my DVD lately there is a slip of paper in the package with the link to download the tabs too.

Thanks,
LB

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 27/10/2005 6:55 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

If you bought my DVD lately ...

LB: Does this mean you are taking orders for the 1st DVD again? The order page on your site still says you've stopped for a "short time." Thanks.

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 27/10/2005 7:07 pm
(@maxrumble)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Thanks LB, that was just what I was looking for. I am looking forward to your next DVD.

Cheers,

Max

Posted : 28/10/2005 2:09 pm