Clear all

Little Brother Vaughn Brothers lesseon

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@boogieman)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Doug, first of all thanks for the free lessons. They rock. In the Vaughn brothers lesson, you mention that it is available on DVD. How can I buy a copy? I can't seem to locate it on your site.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, by the way...have you ever thought about putting all of your lessons on DVD?

Posted : 04/09/2005 4:37 pm
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member

Hi Boogieman, here is my personal site. Yes I am working on some new lessons but I have been investing a lot of time with online lessons on APM Acoustic Player magazine. I will be working on a few more DVD releases this year. I have learned so much information with these free online videos that I will be incorporating all the things people want and improvements I have devised to get people playing. My goal is to teach people to actually play guitar and complete songs. It's much more rewarding and eventually leads you into more study of theory and technique but what is important is to reward and motivate people and I think simple strumming and fingerpicking blues styles are excellent tools for learning. Not to mention I just love blues and country blues in the first place. Thanks for checking out my stuff. Hopefully more goodies soon.

The lesson on my DVD is a song called Lurlene and you can hear that song on MY MUSIC page here
http://littlebrother.nlpd.com/

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 11/09/2005 12:35 am
(@boogieman)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Thanks Doug. I already have your DVD with Lurlene. It's great. On the Vaughn brothers lesson, you mention that this was just the tip and much more detail was available on the DVD, so I thought you had more on the Pride and Joy lesson. Anyway, what you do is great.

Oh, by the way...just some feedback on the DVD you did put out. I found "Pluck the Chicken" to be hard to follow with NO commentary on the DVD.

Posted : 12/09/2005 1:16 am
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member

Hi Boogieman,

Sorry to hear that. If you will email me I can provide you more personal assistance on the exact parts you are having problems with. I also have tablature for those in TABLEDIT format which can not only be printed with a free program but also played along with on computer or slowed way down. I can help you get through that one with no problems and give you a link URL to all the tabs. Click me on my website and email me or littlebrother000 @
bellsouth.net

Thanks
Doug

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 12/09/2005 2:22 am