Little brother?

9 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 Gino
(@gino)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Please excuse my ignorance, but Little Brother is clearly mega talented as a player and teacher......... But I dont know anything about him! :shock:
Little Bro', who are you? :o

Grateful reader in the UK. :D

I say and write what I'm thinking, then wish I hadnt.
My only redeeming feature is that I'm honest.

Posted : 03/06/2005 8:03 am
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

Click his name, go to his profile and click the webpage.

http://www.acousticplayermagazine.com

and

http://littlebrother.nlpd.com/

Be sure to check out my review of his excellent DVD here on guitarnoise

Posted : 03/06/2005 11:18 am
(@j4dyce)

I love the stuff this guy puts out. Awesome lessons. They make look forward to the day I can play them somewhere in the same universe as him

Posted : 06/06/2005 1:02 am
 Gino
(@gino)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Yes, quite agree. He's a generous genius! :D

Posted : 06/06/2005 8:52 am
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member

Hi Everyone and thanks very much. I am just a player. I was born 1963 and grew at a young age listening to country, blues, gospel and of course southern rock and roll which is laced with all of the above. I married young so I have two boys. One senior H.S. and one just out of college. I live in Conyers Ga outside of Atlanta. I played in local blues scenes from Texas, South Carolina and Georgia and picked up alot. I semi retired from music after about a dozen or more years of killing myself trying to make it a serious occupation. Gave up and now I just play for fun, friends and help others. That's how I get my kicks. I record in the studio for regional artists. I have songs on Taxim Records and a few small labels here and there and many of my tracks made it onto records of artists now in the Ga Music Hall Fame. Of course I am not famous but I have known some great musicians. I am not "in" the cool crowd nor am I a star. People come to Atlanta to my home for private lessons and I also own half of Acoustic Player Magazine and do all the IT work there. I also own half of Clarksdale guitars which hand builds or contracts special editions of blues guitars in very small numbers. I am basically a working stiff trying to get along and have some fun with music in my spare time.

That's about as a complete bio as I have anywhere and I continue to work everyday and most nights and I take many little guitar breaks and often times I visit APM and Guitar noise and post little videos I make right here at my desk. I have guitars hanging in my office and play them at least every hour or two each day. I am very happy I linked up with Nick and G.N. and I hope we can all make the online acoustic community strong and positive. Doesn't matter what brand you play. Matters what music you make with it.

Life is good. Hey I also just made a complete list of links to all my FREE stuff online.
Click here then see FREE LESSONS button at the top

Peace and Happy picking to all,
Doug
Little Brother

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 07/06/2005 5:47 pm
 Gino
(@gino)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

You say you arent star? Well maybe you are too good for that!
You are a flippin' brilliant influence, I know that much!

Many, many thanks!

Gino, UK.

Happy to follow a non-star..........................

Posted : 07/06/2005 6:05 pm
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member

Thanks Gino that means alot to me. And I would rather mingle among all the regular folks and play anyway. I can be bought though ;)

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 07/06/2005 7:06 pm
(@boogieman)
Trusted Member

wow, I just picked up the DVD lessons. You've got to be kidding me, only $15 bucks for six lessons of this quality is the deal of the century. I can get enough accoustic blues. Little Brother Rocks. I'll take the liberty to speak for others, Thanks for all you do.

Peace.

Trey

Posted : 24/06/2005 11:17 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

told you so.... :lol:

Posted : 25/06/2005 1:11 am