Clear all

Music/Guitar Forum

7 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@fendervgstrat)
Topic starter

Hey Guys
I own a music/guitar forum, the people are very friendly and willing to help out. A member on my site is posting free guitar lessons e.g scales, licks, riffs, tips and anything else you may need to know. Its justa cool place to hang out and talk about guitars, bass, amps, bands, you can post about gigs and shows you know about and ones you are in. Any suggestions on what you like/don't like about the site please post in the suggestion section of my forum, all suggestions are much appreciated and I will look into changing what you don't like. The link is: http://www.guitar.spreebb.com

Many thanks
FenderVGStrat :mrgreen:

Posted : 23/02/2008 7:05 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

:roll:

#4491....

Posted : 23/02/2008 8:13 am
(@fendervgstrat)
Topic starter

:roll:

Hey TwistedLefty,
what do you mean by that?

Cheers
FenderVGStrat :mrgreen:

Posted : 23/02/2008 9:10 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

i visited your forums/site, we already have everything you described here +1000%

#4491....

Posted : 23/02/2008 10:15 am
(@davidhodge)

i visited your forums/site, we already have everything you described here +1000%

Ah, but there are many, many sites just like this one all over. And many of our members participate in other sites and forums. So let's wish him well.

Good luck!

Peace

Posted : 23/02/2008 12:42 pm
(@fendervgstrat)
Topic starter

Hey TwistedLefty
Ok thankyou for that, when I go to other guitar and music forums they are all pretty similar, but thanyou for being honest.

Many thanks
FenderVGStrat

Posted : 23/02/2008 6:27 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Ah, but there are many, many sites just like this one all over. And many of our members participate in other sites and forums. So let's wish him well.

Good luck!

Peace

you're welcome, i meant no affront.
and i understand what you mean David but on this rarest of occasions i must disagree.
there may be many who aspire, but there is no other site like GN :) :) :)

#4491....

Posted : 23/02/2008 8:23 pm