Clear all

New LB free video lesson on "Same Old Blues"

11 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

See the FREE LESSONS button on my website and scroll down to the NEW Same Old Blues lesson with a performance video, lesson video and lyrics. Its a simple tune in C,F,G 1,4,5 progession. Very simple yet a wonderful song to learn to sing and play and very entertaining. Funny lyrics too. I go into using it for a thumbpicking or flatpicking exercise. This is one everybody should have in their setlist. Watch the performance video of Mark Bennett from Mandeville Lousianna. You can just picture him sitting in some venue on the Bayou singing this.
http://littlebrother.nlpd.com

Have FUN!
LB

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 25/10/2005 3:23 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Doug,

That is just too cool. Thanks for sharing this. Gotta learn this for the family Thanksgiving get together. :D

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 25/10/2005 4:01 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Nice one. Fastest I ever learned a new song (still need the tab for the lyrics).

And I always like to add fun party songs that probably no one will know

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 4:06 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Check your e-mail Nils.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 25/10/2005 4:16 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Check your e-mail Nils.
Thank you sir.

DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 4:29 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

Thank you sir.

Please don't call me sir. I work for my check. :wink: :lol:

Posted : 25/10/2005 4:31 pm
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Thank you sir.

Please don't call me sir. I work for my check. :wink: :lol:

Yes Mame :lol: :lol:

(The devil made me do it, honest :twisted: )

DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/10/2005 4:35 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

lol :P

Posted : 25/10/2005 4:36 pm
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Just a small update. I posted some TABs too and a wav file of the tabs being played....

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 26/10/2005 6:09 pm
(@reynold)
Estimable Member

hey man i cant get to download the lesson.....please help me out,where is the link,by clicking i go to this site http://littlebrotherblues.com/ , what
next?? :(

" Take what you can from your dreams and make them real as anything " - Dave Matthews.

Posted : 05/06/2006 7:48 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

hey man i cant get to download the lesson.....please help me out,where is the link,by clicking i go to this site http://littlebrotherblues.com/ , what
next?? :(

If you look at THISlink... it looks like things have changed at LBs site. I dont know anything first hand though.

Good luck
Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 05/06/2006 1:01 pm