Notifications
Clear all

PDC Records Label Wants You!

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@bigdc)
Topic starter

PDC Records is a new independent online record label and we are looking to sign 4 or 5 solo musicians or bands. If you are a musician, a band, or someone who just loves to create music, and you want it to be heard and you want to make money from your songs, we can do that for you! We specialize in Hard Rock, Rock, Heavy Metal, and Country music.

There is NO COST WHATSOEVER to you. We will mix, master, market, advertise, promote, and distribute your music, and pay you royalties on it when it sells. We will grow your fan base. You get 85% of all royalties, we get only 15% for our work.

To sign with PDC Records, email a submission of ONE of the following:

• One song or recording (must be original no covers) in mp3 format and 4 minutes or less and put in zip or rar file

• Direct us to a to a website with one of your songs or recordings (must be original no covers) in mp3 format and 4 minutes or less.

• Email your submission to us at: [email protected]

For more info: email us at: [email protected]

Visit PDC records online at: www.pdcrecords.cz.cc

Posted : 30/03/2010 1:13 am
    (@moonrider)
    Noble Member

This sounds too good to be true.

Would you be willing to post the terms of a contract so I can have a lawyer review it?

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

Posted : 30/03/2010 1:23 pm
    (@alangreen)

I've moved this post to Site/ Product promotion as I think it will get a better response here.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
    I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
    Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 30/03/2010 2:12 pm