Notifications
Clear all

Play Guitar! Magazine - Summer 2006 issue

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@davidhodge)
Topic starter

The Summer 2006 issue of Play Guitar! Magazine hits the newstands any day now. Inside you'll find a terrific article by Tom Serb ("Noteboat," as we know him here on the Guitar Noise Forum pages) called, "Play Today," which is full of great information on getting started playing from square one. It's especially good for those who are teaching younger children.

There's also a "30 Minute Lesson" on bending for beginners written by yours truly.

You can find Play Guitar! at your local music store or bookstore or you can also view the articles online at:

http://www.playguitarmagazine.com

As always, thanks for reading and I'll be seeing you on the boards.

Peace

Posted : 14/04/2006 5:13 pm
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Congrats to you both!

I subscribed to PG a few weeks ago but haven't seen the issue yet. Looking forward to it!

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 14/04/2006 7:54 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Congrats Tom & David! :D

I'll have to pick up a copy, not just because you guys are in it, (but still, gotta support the GN'ers! :wink: ), but also because my son would find it usefull.

Great job guys! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/04/2006 12:20 am
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

Hey, thanks folks!

I'd be interested in any feedback/criticism you might have after you read it.

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

Posted : 15/04/2006 1:12 am
(@redsfan75)
Eminent Member

I'll watch for my issue.

Got a free subscription for it and this will be my second issue. At least I know 2 articles in it will be worth reading! :D

Posted : 17/04/2006 5:44 pm