Please don't laugh on me....!

10 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hi ,

Don't know , what got through my mind , but i just went out and made new forums...

http://www.atfreeforum.com/musicforums/

Now please resist , hold those showers of laughter. :lol:

I am not at all going anywhere from here.I just made them for fun.If anybody wants to register there , you are most most welcome.Even the number of members look pretty nice.

Atleast now i have a mod feeling.WOW , i am the site admin :twisted: and actually now realised how hard it could be to scrutinize the posts.Nick , david , and other mods , i have to apologise for my rash posting habits and i will now be even more careful , because i really now understand , that it must be quite a work for you guys out there to see all our posts.

Again please notice , i have made those forums truely out of my sense of humour and it has made me realise somewhat the pains of moderating (even though i haven't done any.)

If this thread is not necessary , feel free to delete it...

As a side note , all my songs are in charts now.Comfy numb is on #8 :wink:

Thanks ,
:)
Rahul

Posted : 20/03/2006 6:16 pm
(@rodders)
Noble Member

Hey Rahul, how do you find the time to study, or is that just a pass-time activity ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Be excellent to each other & party on dudes!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=686668

Posted : 20/03/2006 7:46 pm
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

I don't like the approach to your non-music related discussions. I think it's been done before and it don't work. :wink:

You gotta be careful or the next thing you know you'll be locking up a person's post when they ask for help with a paper they're writing.
:roll:

Posted : 20/03/2006 7:53 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Neztok ... i don't even think there would be any members there who would register so that it becomes a place where i have to do the 'moderating' :lol:(It actually feels nice to have that big admin control window.You start feeling like the Lord of the Rings :wink:)

Notice how i didn't used the word 'I' anywhere in the descriptions and eventually persuaded a chat friend of mine to join on there.

Rodders , you are right.I have been studying kinda less these days and i think i should *really* get into the books now.

I got those forums pre-designed...only made and classified the forums.And stole a lot of ideas from our dear GN.

I have also 'made' a website free out of pubbravenet -

http://guitartomusic.bravehost.com/

Visit it , please , BUT , put the pop up blocker on.

Ha ,ha now i am a cool web designer , with sound page , website and a forum of mine.And all free ? YESSSIRRREEE !

Rahul

Posted : 20/03/2006 8:57 pm
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

The Coffee House?

Come on now, be brave. Take off the restriction for politics and religion.

Posted : 20/03/2006 9:40 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

The Coffee House?

Come on now, be brave. Take off the restriction for politics and religion.

i'm not laughing right now, ...really, ...i promise :lol:

#4491....

Posted : 20/03/2006 10:06 pm
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

I don't like the approach to your non-music related discussions. I think it's been done before and it don't work. :wink:

You gotta be careful or the next thing you know you'll be locking up a person's post when they ask for help with a paper they're writing.
:roll:

What can I say? When you've graded as many papers as I have.... :?

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

Posted : 20/03/2006 10:36 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Very nice, Rahul! That ought to keep you busy! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 21/03/2006 12:10 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks , i knew nick was going to chime in there.:lol:

I got 2 more registrations...wow , making some progress.

My country roads hit #3 in the Country:Cover songs charts !!!.You all listeners are really great.

EB , lets see how busy i remain if even one member (besides me ..) puts some topic there.Someone in the other forum asked that what was a way to become a moderator.I would say , mine is the fastest way to become the administrator :lol:

One thing of advantage there is , that , you can sign up simply with your names , because it has only started.But sometimes it happens , that even in most crowed forums you can find your name.I made mine with 'Rahul' in the studio-central forums and to my great surprise found it among 13156 users !.

What i believe is , that , one must have experience of all things (and those which are free) on the net.

So , again , feel free to register.(I am thinking of making that forum something other or more then music/guitar.I know it can only be successful , if it has something innovative)

Thanks ,:)

Rahul

Posted : 21/03/2006 7:03 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

EDIT EDIT -

I have shifted my forums to - http://www.forumcircle.com/artists/

Simply because after joining nearly 10 or so forums i found them to be best in terms of ads/features etc.

They still don't allow the eXtreme styles :cry: (and where they do , there are spate of ads and non customizable banner...)

Again all you are invited , and specially , if you want to know more about hindi music and movies and our culture.

Thanks ,

Rahul

Posted : 22/03/2006 7:17 pm