Clear all

Ac/Dc---MAN I GOT A BIG GUN!!!

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@thatswhaticallactionphah)
Topic starter  

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII........,New here, I'am retared.. J/K
Got a question; I know Angus Young use some sort of Marshall 100 JCK Head or somthing when playing live, I also know that Marshall somtime made a grey amp that simulated the sound og Angus/Acdc & metallica i think it was... Does anybody know what kinda amp this is.?

Question 2; If I want the sound of Ac/Dc and abit of Guns N Roses and abit of The Strokes, what amp should I buy? Let me be spesific, What's the best amp in THIS WORLD EVER MADE too play Ac/Dc on? OF COURSE within a good price range, not 12.000$ or any thing, I ain't ritch, I was think perhaps around the same price as Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Not mutch more expensive... Can anyone help me out here, Thanks. Sincerly
A great guitar player who was born with skillz.

Big gun kick the hell outta you!

(@steveobouttorock)
Estimable Member

I remeber reading in a magazine that angus young uses a marshall full stack 100 watt becasue he says it gives the best sound, i dont remebr the model but it has him with it in the 2004 marshall catalog

be good at what you can do-

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Here's some info on Angus's gear.

http://guitargeek.com/rigview/312/

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@thatswhaticallactionphah)
Topic starter  

OK... I was looking on the; Marshall 1960A Slant Cabinet / 4x12 from: http://guitargeek.com/rigview/312/ ... Now the price on that ain't bad. If I buy this can I use a crate GX-15R too go with it

Marshall 1960A Slant Cabinet 4x12 + Crate GX-15R Practice Amp + Epiphone Les Paul = OK?

If so I'll buy the freakin' Marshall 4x12 and save up some grand for a marshall head...

Also I need a answer on this too; I live in a house with many people afterwords. I live wall too wall to neigbours. The one the left have really bad heart. And on the right we got a man in his 40 who loves Ac/Dc and has allways loved too play guitar..(Man HE WILL be angry when he finds out what I got,heheh) But the point; I got people wall too wall here : Will this baybe be to loud?

Big gun kick the hell outta you!

ReplyQuote
(@steveobouttorock)
Estimable Member

it defientaly will be

be good at what you can do-

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Last I heard they were using Wizard amps and the Marshall's were for show.

joe

ReplyQuote