Notifications
Clear all

being greedy with the Epi 5W head

35 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Believe it or not, I used to work at Radio Shack years ago. I know their numbering system, so I can remember 40-993 easy. If you ask a clerk there and give them this number they will find it quick.

We have some very heavy duty cardboard boxes where I work that are just the perfect size. I will try that.

Thanks for the helpful advice Ken.

Wes

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Wait a second, Wes. Are you saying you may try a cardboard box for the housing??!!!

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Yep, but these are very heavy duty boxes we ship heavy ball bearings in. They are very rugged.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Well, whatever works, right!

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
 vink
(@vink)
Prominent Member

Actually, I just picked up a volume control from Frys at lunch time. This one didn't have the front cover,I guess it's more aimed at automobile used. Supposed to fit in a 3/8 inch hole. It was only $12.99...

Then, I just got a great idea .. I think I am going to find some place in the back of the Epi Galaxie 10 box, and install it directly without dealing with any jacks! Have to open it up and find a good spot...

--vink
"Life is either an adventure or nothing" -- Helen Keller

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3