Clear all

Fender Deluxe 112

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I got my Fender Deluxe 112 amp in September, and I love it to death. I never got around to posting it so I am now. The Deluxe 112 comes through with great clean tones and gets nice and nasty on the overdrive channel. The amp has great reverb which makes for a great blues tone aswell. Also, the thing is loud, i only have to have it set to barely one for practicing in my room. I bought it used for $250 and the previous owner was an old man who played country so it's still in great condition. The only thing bad about it is that there is some slight rusting on the preamp and headphone jacks.
In my opinion Fender solid states are the best out there, unless you wanna go for a tube amp.
Here are some pics of it.

Up close of the knobs

My guitar managed to sneak in for a picture

I was just wandering, who else here has or has had a Fender solid state amp?

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

my best mate has one. he says the same thing you do.
congrads. you have found each other (amp and you).
rockon. :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote
(@riff-raff)
Reputable Member

I have the Fender FM 212R Guitar Combo Amp. I picked it up a few months ago for $200. Very nice clean channel and also VERY LOUD!! I typically don't play it above 2 unless I'm home alone! I think $200 was a steal for this. It's almost new and I haven't seen them for less than $250 used since then. They are about $330 new.

ReplyQuote
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I have the Fender FM 212R Guitar Combo Amp. I picked it up a few months ago for $200. Very nice clean channel and also VERY LOUD!! I typically don't play it above 2 unless I'm home alone! I think $200 was a steal for this. It's almost new and I haven't seen them for less than $250 used since then. They are about $330 new.

Yep, fenders are awesome.

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

I have a Fender Princeton Chorus. 50 watts, 2 10" speakers, and so on. It's nice, but I only use it for the effects loop for my V-amp. I'm thinking about getting an eq, and distortion pedal to explore the amp itself a bit. It's nice though either way.

Paul

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote