Clear all

Help to find out values for my Tonelab SE patches

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
(@corbind)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

In another post I told of how my stomp button #2 is not working on my Tonelab SE multieffects box. So I want to buy a midi controller and whatever to find out what values (delay type, time, chorus, time, type, etc.) I have created on my 8 or so patches.

I may have to go buy another TLSE for this upcoming gig and program my patches in it while the other one gets fixed.

Anyway, can someone help with:

1. Explicit details on what I need to buy (with website links if at all possible) to find out the patches I've created. I'll write them down or (better yet) save it to the TLSE editor.

2. How to find out values for my patches.

So if any of you out there use the TLSE and have answers I'm all ears. I'm in a serious bind.

Dennis

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

(@corbind)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I got lucky last night. No, not that. Lucky my stomp #2 on the box worked long enough for me to find out all the settings for my patches. :D

"Nothing...can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts."

ReplyQuote