Clear all

impact noise and hiss

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@uninvited)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

well..i m using my sansamp tri a.c direct input to my amp,my boss ge-7 EQ to Sansamp , my digitect rp200 connected frm series fx loop and my guitar to the EQ...i m satisfied with my gear now..cause i have both analog amp models digital amp models ,effects equalizers..one big problem is that ; everytime i push the button of sansamp tri.ac. it adds different kind of hiss.also i hear an impact noise just after pushing the buttons..and it has 3 buttons..all of them making different kind of hiss...i have to turn off their volume too much to stop that..and it doesn't work well...so how can i integrate my sansamp to the chain without impact noise and hiss..thanks

(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Have you tried Sansamp, Eq, guitar amp input? Check for a ground loop if everything is plugged into electric.

Joe

ReplyQuote
(@uninvited)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

yes i did different combinations..can a DI box or noise gate solve the problem?sansamp is not increasing the hiss too much but changes the type. main problem is that :" i don't want the audience to hear and recognize that i push a button ( put sansamp into circuit ) :roll:

also my digitech has a noisegate but when i turn it on at max(cause my guitar is strat), i think it alters the tone and acts like a kind of strong "compression"...do u thibk i should use an analog noisegate?

ReplyQuote