Notifications
Clear all

Pignose 150R Crossmix

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@hemiriffic)
Topic starter  

I just picked up an old used Pignose 150R Crossmix amp ....12 inch speaker missing the footswitch of course .... anyways .... its a pretty cool basic little amp ....2 channel reverb blah blah blah .
However I can't seem to find anything out about them .... not on the pignose site , and very little else on the internet
Any info on this amp would be great .... watts? .... ohm rating schematics/manuals etc ....

Thanks in advance for your time

Washburnn WI64D Pignose 150R Amplitube Revalver Guitar Rig Cakewalk Products Beer

(@97reb)
Noble Member

Welcome, hemiriffic! Good Luck with that info gathering. I couldn't find anything either. Have fun experimenting.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@hemiriffic)
Topic starter  

thanks for the welcome .... not much info at all hehehehe and I think the footswitch will be even harder find !!!

Washburnn WI64D Pignose 150R Amplitube Revalver Guitar Rig Cakewalk Products Beer

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

You don't have to have a pignose pedal to replace the one that's missing. I use a Crate pedal with my Marshall amp and a Peavey pedal with my Vox amp. You just need to figure out what a pedal would do for the amp and find one that does it.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@wagney)

The problem is the way it's wired you can't just plug another footswitch in...one button controls reverb on / off. The other turns on Crossmix and there are 2 led light to indicate channel...

ReplyQuote