Notifications
Clear all

POD XT or BEHRINGER V-AMP 2

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@risingforce)
Topic starter  

I play a Fender American Standard Strat. I play hi gain hard rock and separate pedals are very noisy at live shows.

To solve this problem i think to buy an amp modeler. I can't decide between behringer v-amp and POD XT. Behringer's price is very economic.

Need your recommends soon...

Thanx a lot... :?:

You've got desire... so let it out...you've got the power... stand up and shout

(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

I'd say go with the V-amp, I have one, and its great. The pod xt may sound better, but does it so sound much better that it justifies the price difference is the most important question. V-amp sounds very nice, and are very easy to use. They definitly get my vote.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@shibby)
Estimable Member

I love my V-amp. I have a GNX3 that I never use know because of the V-AMP. It is so simple to use and for just 100 bucks its a steal.

ReplyQuote
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Not trying to hijack the thread but I am torn between 2 Behringer amps. The Behringer V Ampire LX 112 and the Behringer V Tone GMX212. I assume the first one is the one you are talking about here and it sounds great.

My question is for just $10 more should I go for the GMX212?

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

The XT does sound better, and has more options, but I do consider it to be insanely overpriced. If I were you I'd go with the Vox Tonelab, outdoes both of them and isn't too expensive. If you really must chose between XT and V-amp I'd go with the V-amp for it's price/quality ratio.

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Ditto on the Vox Tonelab.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote