Clear all

Tech 21

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@greg232)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone heard or played on the Carvin SX300, this is what I ordered but, did cancel. I was looking for a new amp I did hear the Tech 21 30W and it sounded pretty good.

(@greg232)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Does anyone use either the podxt or tonelab as a practice headphone amp. Is this something that would be beneficial to purchase. At a later time can I hook this up to another amp and what is it capable of doing?? Thanking you in advance.

ReplyQuote
(@chuckster)
Prominent Member

I recently purchased a PODXT Live.

I play it with headphones plugged in, through my computer for recording purposes and through the clean channel of my amp.

It produces some awesome sounds. I am just experimenting with different amps/cab simulations at the moment. Haven't bothered too much with effects apart from maybe a little delay here and there. As with all these types of things a lot of the preset sounds are a bit way out but there are some really good ones preprogrammed. I use these as a start point for my own experimentation and have got some very satisfying results. There is also an abundance of presets you can download off the Line6 web site. More sounds than you will ever need.

Beneficial? Hell yeah!!! :wink:

I love it.

8)

I've had a lot of sobering thoughts in my time.
It was them that turned me to drink.

ReplyQuote