Clear all

TOM DELONGE SQUIER

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

What do people think of this guitar !? Now I know it aint as good as like all expensivo guitars but for the price what do people reckon !? and it comes with a duncan designed DETONATOR humbucker which is the down grade version of the INVADER. is there alot of difference between the 2 , shud I get the invader !? CASPER XX

(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

First off all, I think you should type in regular text so you don't give me a headache.

Have you compared the guitar with others in your price range?  That's the best thing you could possibly do.

ReplyQuote
 Musi
(@musi)
Trusted Member

It has only one pickup ( A humbucker right) So you haven't got much tone versitality. But cheack it out for yourself

Enter the madness http://www.maggib.tk

ReplyQuote
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Personally, I'd plump for the fat Strat. It has the humbucker in the bridge position, like the Tom Delonge, but also has two single coil pups in the middle and neck positions, giving a much wider range of tone possibilities.

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

ReplyQuote
(@d-rock)

i can pick up one of these for about $120 canadian .... which is like $80US ..... i dont really play guitar .... i play bass ........ but i would like to fool around ......... and maybe even give it to my niece when she is old enough ..... anyone think i should buy it ....... i dont really wanna buy a piece of crap, but if the price is right

ReplyQuote