Notifications
Clear all

Arr!

10 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@steppenfreak)
Topic starter

Hello, all! I'm Steppenfreak, a fifteen-year-old girl from England. I recently discovered the revelation that is Guitar Noise and soon decided it might be a good idea to check out the forums. So here I am! =) I've had a guitar for about three years now, but I was never really much good at it. Only a few weeks ago did I finally gain the motivation to practice regularly (thanks to a book on learning guitar and this website) and now I find even strumming aimlessly very enjoyable! :D My guitar's not the best - a cheap student acoustic - but I'm slowly saving up for a new, full-sized one, and I find this one is good for basic practice (plus I love the sound of the acoustic so that's a bonus :mrgreen: ).

Looking forward to spending more time on these boards ^_^

***All You Need Is Love***

Posted : 29/09/2007 2:12 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

welcome Steppenfreak I think you will find the fourms helpful. I my self am new to guitarnoise Abd it's good to see so many people join guitarnoise I hope you enjoy the fourms. crkt246

Posted : 01/10/2007 1:47 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN Steppenfreak 8)

And keep practicing!

Posted : 01/10/2007 9:01 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 01/10/2007 10:14 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Steppenfreak! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 01/10/2007 1:22 pm
(@steppenfreak)
Topic starter

Thanks very much for the welcome ^_^

***All You Need Is Love***

Posted : 01/10/2007 2:08 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member

Welcome to the forums !

I like garfield a lot. Infact, I can bet I am more lazy than him.

Have a nice time.

Posted : 02/10/2007 12:20 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN, Steppenfreak! I spent many - TOO many - years just noodling around aimlessly with the same three chords - then I discovered GN! Good to see you're starting young - stick with it, it's a lot of fun! There'll be times when you want to smash the guitar against a wall, or throw the nearest heavy object at it....but the good times far outweigh those frustrating times!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 04/10/2007 10:02 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome Steppenfreak! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cheers, katmetal :)

Posted : 04/10/2007 10:50 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 13/11/2007 2:38 pm