Back, and with new gear

21 Posts
17 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

As promised I got a pic of my new acoustic:

Not sure why all my guitars have auras in pics of them.

And some samples can be found here:

http://owa.dmusic.com/

Enjoy!

Posted : 20/08/2006 3:46 pm
(@twistedfingers)
Honorable Member

I normally keep the guitar's body low but the guitar at a high angle, the headstock is normally level with my mouth/chin area. I'll wait till I find someone to show me how to do them. Lots of other chords I can play and I don't feel like perminently damaging my wrist.

And I like the Schecter Revengers. Duncan Designed active humbuckers. What's the difference between Duncan Designed and Seymour Duncans?

The cost. Other than that they are pretty much the same pickup. Duncan designed are made in Korea, or somewhere. Schecter makes good gear. I've been very happy with my omen 6.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!"

Posted : 20/08/2006 3:58 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Good looking guitar OWA. Sounds really nice too. Your playing is improving alot as well. Keep at it. :wink:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 20/08/2006 4:08 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

OMG! This must be "old home" week! Good to see you back, girl!!!! I knew you couldn't stay away too long! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 20/08/2006 7:02 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Nice. (The aura in that pic is just a reflection from the sides of the guitar :))

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 20/08/2006 9:09 pm
(@rocker)
Noble Member

owa,

the new axe sounds great, i just listened to some of your plaqying, don't be so hard on yourself, your playing has improved tremendously, great job 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

Posted : 22/08/2006 9:32 pm
Page 2 / 2