Clear all

Getting the band back together.....

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@darth-ordinary)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

OK, been away fro a good long while having a bit of a personal odyssey-some good some not so good. Not played properly in ages and sold a lot of gear, pretty much everything save my Gordon Smith (NEVER going to sell this). Now I feel the need again so picking up, dusting off and starting all over again, again. Started to get bargain gear off ebay and trying to play, got a BBQ/campfire singalong thingy at my new job in a few weeks Ive been pressed into 'doing something' at, which I franky could do without. Looking to get hold of an acoustic before then, just got a Squier VM Jaguar bass and Ashdown after 8 amp, a Korg AX1500, a tenor ukelele and a Yamaha Guitalele. A man corner is set up and I need encouragement so, here I am back on the forum again. Hello to all old members who remember me, and new ones who don't. VIc Lewis and Apache-I may be calling on you soon for jam duty :shock:

Gordon Smith GS1.5-40 Marshall VS65R

Posted : 18/05/2013 2:38 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Vic Lewis and Apache-I may be calling on you soon for jam duty

reporting for duty as ordered.....:-) really is about time I got some serious guitar playing in again. BUT.....all I have left is the Squier Tele (although that's a decent guitar) and the world's cheapest, c*appiest amp in the whole recorded (pun intended) history of amplification. It'll be the middle of July before I can get a decent amp... and probably a new, fairly cheap acoustic. Till then - I'll soldier on. Ready when you are!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 19/05/2013 10:42 am