Clear all

Ghost

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@ghost)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Hey everyone!!! My name's Nick and I'm 26 years old. I live in Longmont, CO. USA. I started playing guitar back in 1993 (I think). I've been playing guitar off and on since then. I started playing guitar again just a few days before one of my favorite guitarist, Dimebag Darrell Abbott was murdered. Back in 2002 my best friend past away from complications with MD. He was one heck of a rocker. :D

Some favorites music wise are Megadeth, Metallica (the black album got me interested in guitar), Pantera, KISS, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Judas Preist, SRV, Jimi Hendrix, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Ani DiFranco, A Flock of Seagulls, Duran Duran, Eric Clapton, B.B. King, Muddy Waters.....

I'm out to become the first musician in my family....well, I thought. My Dad played drums in his schools days. I would like to have a personal CD made within 10 years. So far I've learned 3 whole songs since joining GN and working on parts of other songs now along with theory, scales, and rhythm.

My favorite guitar is my Gibson Flying V Faded ("Veronica"). Got the name from the video game Resident Evil: Code Veronica. My first guitar was a C.F. Martin Stinger (ST2) that I still play every now and again.

I really enjoy coming to GuitarNoise when I can. Lots of info. and lots of fun.

"If I had a time machine, I'd go back and tell me to practise that bloody guitar!" -Vic Lewis

Everything is 42..... again.

Posted : 06/01/2006 12:46 am