Clear all

Greetings from the Great White North

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@mesa-monster)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Canada, that is, which isn't really north at all to the great many international citizens hereabouts. I've been looking around for interesting on-line guitar homes and this one seems full of good info and people, so here I am. I'm a noob to the site, but a geezer to guitar, since I've had my hand around one neck or another for 40 years. Looking forward to talking guitar, gear and most of all to playing a bit of home recorded stuff and jamming. I play just about everything except serious jazz and C&W, but can fake those sometimes. My passion is blues rock and blues and I've got a whack of cool gear that helps me indulge the passion. Hope to meet some new musical friends. Cheers...

Posted : 24/10/2007 5:02 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Howdy Monster!
You'll find that there are a few of us that are long in the tooth here on GN. Hope to see you on the forums!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 24/10/2007 6:06 pm
(@scrybe)
Famed Member

hey mesa, welcome to the forums! always good to find fellow blues heads. :mrgreen: looking forward to hearing some tracks if you have any recorded.

Ra Er Ga.

Ninjazz have SuperChops.

http://www.blipfoto.com/Scrybe

Posted : 24/10/2007 6:18 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Hey welcome to GN Hoser!
(It's the beauty way to go)

#4491....

Posted : 24/10/2007 8:08 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome Aboard! Enjoy your stay here at GN!
Cheers, katmetal :)

Posted : 24/10/2007 8:32 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Mesa Monster! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 24/10/2007 9:10 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! You've come to the right place! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 24/10/2007 11:46 pm