Notifications
Clear all

Have arrived

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@rayjaytray)
Topic starter

Hey. I'm Ray from San Antonio and I've been playing guitar since I was a freshman in college. (about 2 1/2 years) I had the fortune of living with some lead guitarists in my dorm my freshman year, so I got better real quickly. I also got to take two college courses about the guitar for elective credit.

I like playing acoustic guitar a whole lot and just bought an electric not too long ago. Bob Dylan is my favorite artist ever so I know quite a bit of his stuff.

I'm quick at reading tab, but I've been working on improvisation and writing more and more since the value of tab is really starting to diminish in my eyes. It's cool knowing a lot of songs, but it's even cooler to know what makes them cool. (that was a whole lot of cool)

Should be fun.

~Ray

Posted : 25/04/2006 10:08 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Hey, Ray! I'm from up near Fort Worth! Welcome to GuitarNoise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 25/04/2006 10:21 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Ray! :D

See you around the boards. 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 26/04/2006 11:43 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN

#4491....

Posted : 27/04/2006 10:37 am