Notifications
Clear all

hello

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@evanderblake)
Topic starter

I am creating a Demo 3 track single with a Novation Launchpad on Ableton with FL studio and Audacity. I am a good guitarist and I have a Epi Les paul and Blackstar travel amp and 3 pedals a Boss DD-3 Boss GE-7 EQ and Boss Flanger BF-2.
I am creating unique music I am translating popular songs into another language changing the lyrics slightly and I will also probably change the guitar work slightly. Lets just call the songs I am covering the adjustable Templates...
I am going to work on
Another Brick in the wall Pink Floyd
Streets of America Bad Religion
Guerilla Radio Rage Against the Machine

I also have Amp Link Kit and a Irig2 with an IPhone so perhaps that can help. I need help every step of the way. I am going to be awake working on this for 30 hours until tomorrow night at 9pm... So I am very active and need help. FIrst things first what settings should I use for each of the songs I listed with my pedals I want to avoid using the Irig and IPhone as much as I can. I have a Boss ME50 aswell but I want to avoid using that too its also not with me at the moment. I want this to be an active thread with a studio release clip as the end result with my demo on ITunes and ITunes Japan. Thanks for your time!

Posted : 04/03/2017 11:00 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to the forum.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 21/03/2017 7:05 pm