Clear all

Hello

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Mrsz
(@mrsz)
Topic starter

Hello, I'm from the UK, I have been playing a while but on and off. .I love electric guitar the best.
.. I built my own at college, which I play. I don't have much equipment at the moment. need to get another amp... I used to have a Musicman & an Vox Ac30.
I realy like rock the best /classic rock ,Sahb, Led Zeppelin, Stones, Thunder Judas Priest, Acdc, Dio, also The Donnas & many more
At the moment I want to learn to play some Sahb songs to do a tribute, I used to play in a punk / metal band for awhile in the 80's.
I don't play in a band at the moment . I've been learning to play playing along to records and jamming although I've had few lessons, I do prefer the record/cd..teach yourself way although I sometimes want some advice now and again.

Thankyou for reading

Posted : 03/05/2012 12:42 am
 Crow
(@crow)
Honorable Member

Welcome! This a great place to get good advice, and I'm pleased to see you're getting some already elsewhere on the boards. Lots of us here learned by playing along with records, and lots of us here are guitar teachers, so I suspect we can keep you busy....

"You can't write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say sometimes, so you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream." - Frank Zappa

Posted : 03/05/2012 1:27 pm