Hello Again

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@rum-runner)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hi There-

I had formerly posted as Slipperman; that was my reference to Genesis, of which I am still fond, but mu guitar playing is not in that direction.

I've been an infrequent poster- my activity here seems to happen in spurts; I hope you don't mind. I just feel like if I spend a whole lot of time on the message board it takes away from playing time. And I need my practice!

Anyhow, just wanted to inform you all of the name change and let you all know I'm still around, despite the fact that you don't see too many posts from me. I still find the forum to be quite a valuable resource.

Hard to believe it's been over four years now since I found guitarnoise, shortly after I picked up the insrument!

Regards,

Mike

"Growing Older But Not UP!"

Posted : 08/10/2008 9:43 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

I've been an infrequent poster- my activity here seems to happen in spurts; I hope you don't mind. I just feel like if I spend a whole lot of time on the message board it takes away from playing time. And I need my practice!
Do what I do ... post at work .......... :lol: Welcome back.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 09/10/2008 4:49 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Nice to see you back. :)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 09/10/2008 9:53 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome back! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 09/10/2008 2:16 pm
(@rum-runner)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Do what I do ... post at work .......... :lol:

Well, fortunately for me the web filters at work haven't found this ste yet, so that can still be done. We'll see how long it lasts.

Regards,

Mike

"Growing Older But Not UP!"

Posted : 10/10/2008 10:10 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome back to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 10/11/2008 7:59 am