Clear all

Hello Everyone

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@the-nightprowler)
Topic starter

Hello Everyone,
My name's Tim and I'm from the UK. I have been struggling to find a resource like this for months, and stumbled across it completely by accident when searching for the tab for a song. I'm new to this guitar thing (I play drums mostly - no jokes about musicians and drummer please!). This site is fantasic!!!!!!
The lessons and downloads are perfect - where have you been all my life? Will you have my children? Can I have yours?
Seriously though, I haven't got a bad thing to say - I've improved more in the short time since discovering Guitar Noise, than in the months and months before.
Keep up the great work!!
(was that too 'gushy'? What the hell!)
Tim

Posted : 01/04/2009 4:20 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 01/04/2009 6:01 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hi Tim! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 02/04/2009 12:01 am
(@rum-runner)
Reputable Member

Hi, Tim. I thought they weren't allowing any more Brits into this forum! (Just kidding; actually the thing I love about this board is the diversity of having fellow guitarists from all over the world.) Welcome!

Regards,

Mike

"Growing Older But Not UP!"

Posted : 02/04/2009 4:16 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 08/04/2009 7:45 pm
(@werner77)
Eminent Member

Welcome, there lots of good information here.

www.playguitarmusiclessons.com

Posted : 16/04/2009 7:20 pm
(@lethamer)

Hello everybdy!
My Name is Hamada; I am from Morocco. I know some know only few things about Morocco if they know any at all. I have just subscribed to GUITARNOISE and would like to learn some from your experiences. I like Metallica and could play nothing else matters as well as mama said. Is my English going fine. I sure it is lol. I actually am in need of the way to play You and I by Scorpion. If anyone knows how SOS PLEASE.

Posted : 21/04/2009 10:18 pm