Clear all

Hello From Albuquerque New Mexico USA

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@torment-faktory)
Topic starter

Where to start...
Well, I'm a 46 year old metal head and have been playing guitar since my 16th birthday. I can hold my own on lead and rhythm guitar, bass, keyboards, and vocals, and have written around 100 or more of my own compositions. I started out with a Lotus Strat copy (which is what brought me here by the way, I'll explain later) and have since owned more guitars and guitar gear than I can remember. I am a fairly accomplished luthier and have made a sub-hobby out of upgrading and personalizing pretty much every guitar I own. For you sellers, buyers, and traders out there, I am ALWAYS in the market for new gear, am ALWAYS looking to make a deal, and ALWAYS have some pretty nifty stuff so hit me up! Lets haggle!
Back to the reason I came to this site, a member by the name of tjk0225 posted a picture of his Lotus strat copy on here. According to the post, this was back in 2006 so I'm probably out of luck on this I'd imagine, but I'll hit him up anyway. That Lotus is exactly like the one I bought on March 3rd 1985, and if you're reading this tjk0225, I'd be very interested in purchasing it from you if you're interested in selling.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with everyone. I'll post links to my material and pictures of my gear as time goes by! 8)

"What!?! No way!! Eating kittens is just WRONG!
-The Tick-

Posted : 24/01/2016 2:54 pm