Clear all

Hello from Ireland...

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@holidaysong)
Topic starter

Hey, I'm Barry from Ireland.
I got my guitar in my long-haired, Kurt Cobain is god, teenage years just learning tabs, chords and the odd bit of theory and stuff on the internet. I just wanted to be in a band. We had one gig, it was terrible, lol. :lol:
I never bothered with a guitar teacher and I didn't have the motivation to keep at it on my own so I soon put it aside... Anyway a few years and a lot of maturing later I am returning to the guitar! Hey, I'm a student - I have nothing better to do!
A wee bit about my music tastes - My favourite band is the Pixies. The next two gigs I am going to are Pearl Jam and Pearl Jam.
Anyway I hope GuitarNoise can help me get back on track and I look forward to chatting to you all. :)

Posted : 02/08/2006 10:53 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Holidaysong! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 02/08/2006 10:59 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN Barry, and welcome back to playing guitar! 8)

Lots of good information & good people here.

Hope to see you around. :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 02/08/2006 11:54 pm