Notifications
Clear all

HELLO FROM VENEZUELA :)

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@venezuelaboy)
Topic starter

Hey everybody I have been playing guitar for 6 years now, i usually play spanish songs such as Mana, El Canto Del Loco, Soda Esterio, i like to play American songs aswell. I Recently graduated from college here in venezuela (UCV) not the greatest but atleast its something. A few months ago I Had an idea to make a new style of website for guitarists , so i came up with an idea of Members being able to put videos of themselves playing the guitar and put the tablature to the song beneath the video. So that other members learn from the videos and the tablature. I came up with the name Tababunga.com ( like cowabunga) but with tab ... anyways the reason i made this website was to get out of venezuela , because i have no other choice , i either hit a good idea and get lucky or stay here for the rest of my life , making 600 dollars monthly, but also you cant complain of the women here , the most beutifull in the world :). I also like playing old music like eric clapton, guns n roses , pink floyd . Stuff like that. Anyways SALUDOS DE VENEZUEEEEEELA

Posted : 18/12/2009 9:27 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Tababunga sounds good. Get a trademark. :wink: Very welcome! :D

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 19/12/2009 12:03 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 19/12/2009 2:40 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Bienvendo! :wink:

Posted : 22/12/2009 1:15 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We hope to see you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 22/12/2009 1:48 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 24/12/2009 4:36 pm