Notifications
Clear all

Hello World

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@icemanxiii)
Topic starter

Hello, My name is Kenton. I love the Iceman guitar used by Daron Malakian from System of A Down(though i do not have one) and the Album XIII by Mushroomhead is a huge favorite of mine, hence the name IcemanXIII.

I have had a few beginner guitars since i was 16(i am 23 now). Apart from taking a 1 semester guitar course at my High School(which i did well in), I have had no structured lessons and haven't played much since.
Now here i am six years later, trying to resume my guitar journey from a long time ago.
My desire to learn is much greater than it was at 16, and i have quite a bit of extra time being out of school.
My goal is to write my own music, learn to play all my favorite songs(mainiy system of a down), and later on buy a Ibanez Iceman guitar!

I am into most all kinds of music except country, my favorite is hard rock/metal.
I am teaching myself, since i have little money for a teacher, so if anyone has an idea for a starting point for learning, feel free to share it!
I am looking forward to interacting with everyone and learning as much as possible!

Posted : 24/02/2013 3:34 am
(@bondmorkret)
Eminent Member

Hi Kenton
Welcome to the forum!

Online Guitar Lessons at BondTuition.com

Posted : 13/03/2013 4:07 pm