Skip to content
Hey guys! I think I...

Notifications
Clear all

Hey guys! I think I'm a little confused, but this may be helpful nonetheless.

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@pawns)
Topic starter

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. I've been a guitarist for just over half of my life, and a singer for closer to all of it. I want to create noise/noise-rock/shoegaze music, and I've never upgraded my gear at all, or been able to network with musicians. I'm looking into this forum as a way to learn about things like gear, networking, songwriting for guitar, etc. The thing I'm not sure about (less so the more that I look around) is that this forum seems to be a general guitar forum which just happens to be called Guitar Noise Forum. Is this not a forum for guitarists who want to make noise music? If not, does anyone know of a forum which might cater more specifically to that? Part of the issue that I always seem to run into is that the noise community is pretty small, and just finding people to ask questions and learn from can be a challenge.

Anyways, I'll be making use of this regardless, just curious as to whether I had the wrong impression.

Posted : 07/10/2016 10:02 am
(@alangreen)

We cater for all genres of music - I'm a solo classical guitarist - jump in and have fun

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 07/10/2016 1:51 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 03/07/2018 4:32 pm