Clear all

Hey there, pleased to meet cha...

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dandownunder)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hows it going... New to these forums but not the site. Learnt some cool stuff here and really improved my playing :)

I play acoustic and electric. Like playing bluesy/rocky stuff. I have been playing on and off for about 8 years. Trying to practise every day but its hard cos im a chef and work long hours n split shifts :?

Played in a band in Holland which was cool. We got really good and tight, just starting to play our own stuff then we split up... :roll:

Nevermind.

I would love to get into the online jamming thing... i am pretty good on rythm(how do you spell that again???) guitar and want to learn lead.

Laters.

Check out the worlds best radio station: triplej.net.au

ROCKS!!!

Posted : 15/09/2006 1:13 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Hey Dan

Welcome to GN. Yeah, ya ought to jump in on the online jam thing. Its alot of fun. The spelling is rhythm. Dont know if you have the google toolbar or not but it allows for spell checking if you are into that sort of thing. Most around here dont mind a mis spell or two or three as long as its not bad language. Family board... that sort of thing.

Have fun and take care

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 15/09/2006 1:21 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Played in a band in Holland which was cool. We got really good and tight, just starting to play our own stuff then we split up... :roll:
I know that one! :cry:

Welcome to GN...

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 15/09/2006 1:35 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/09/2006 1:47 pm
(@dandownunder)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Cool, glad ive got my broadband again :P

Not too pedantic about spelling but sometimes it pisses me off :evil:

Check out the worlds best radio station: triplej.net.au

ROCKS!!!

Posted : 16/09/2006 3:43 pm