Notifications
Clear all

Heya

9 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@danielle)
Topic starter

Howdy guys, this is Danielle "obvious i guess", ive been looking over some guitar class sites and i found out u had a great one, and i thank you for that all ^^
anyways, a bit of introducing but since im not good at it i dont any1 blaming me coz i just said so, well as i said im Danielle, im from Auckland, well ofc im new to guitarnoise, but im not that new to guitar playing, been playing for about 6mnths, and havent learnt anything serious till now and i dont know why, but theres alot of this that i should have been doing by now, anyways, i like metal/rock music, but im kinda more into metal.......
mm guess thats all for now ^^, so thx again for the great site, and hope to enjoy the stay with all of ya..

"A dreamer is someone who only find his way by the moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest" - i think it was Oscar Wilde but its catchy anyways..

Posted : 05/10/2007 10:00 am
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Welcome!
:D

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

Posted : 05/10/2007 10:08 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Danielle! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 05/10/2007 10:21 am
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Hi Danielle, welcome to GN; Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cheers, katmetal :)

Posted : 05/10/2007 10:28 am
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Hiya!
Welcome aboard. Please refrain from using any/all electronic devices during your take off. The captain will let you know when it's safe to use these items.

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 05/10/2007 3:35 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

welcome Danielle to guitarnoise :D

Posted : 05/10/2007 3:41 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Danielle! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

Be sure to check out "The Other Side", our women's forum! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 05/10/2007 4:04 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Hi Danielle! :D

Welcome to GN!

Posted : 05/10/2007 10:27 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 13/11/2007 2:37 pm