Notifications
Clear all

Hi

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@laughing-gravy)
Topic starter

Hi. Just stumbled across this site so I thought I would hook up and say hello. My name Is Laughing Gravy, 42 years old, from the UK, and love the guitar. At the moment I'm working on a Heitor Villa-Lobos piece, prelude no.3, (music notation). I am also working my way through eric claptons unplugged album, trying to pick up some of his technique (from ear). I really do listen to many genres of music, really enjoying listening to Willie Nelson at the moment. Anyway, that's enough about me, look forward to enjoying this forum.

LG :D

Posted : 02/03/2008 9:13 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay!
Cheers, katmetal :)

Posted : 02/03/2008 9:31 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 02/03/2008 9:42 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Welcome!

Interesting username LG, any particular inspiration? :wink:

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 02/03/2008 9:47 pm
(@laughing-gravy)
Topic starter

Yes, my inspiration comes from an old Laurel and hardy short film, where they try try to spend the night out of the cold in a house with a grumpy old landlaord who doesn't allow dogs on the premises. Anyway, to cut a long story short, they did have a dog, and his name was....yep that's right, Laughing Gravy :D. He's been my hero ever sincie I saw it.

Posted : 02/03/2008 9:59 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 03/03/2008 1:23 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/03/2008 11:20 am