Clear all

Hi, I'm Olly...

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@olly-p)
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

I've been looking for a good forum where other guitarists and songwriters can hang out, and this place seems very friendly, so.... hello!

My name is Olly, 27 years old, live and work in London, and have been playing guitar for 3 years.

I've uploaded a few of my demos here: https://www.guitarnoise.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=260960#260960
so feel free to pop over and have a listen.

Thanks

Olly

'Faith in the Lord is something I could never have, cos the Lord I know don't got no faith in me'.

Posted : 06/11/2006 11:55 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Hey man.. Welcome to GN.. If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to improve your songwriting skills you outta head over to the Sunday Songwriters Group... Down the list a little.

I'll head over and listen to your tunes. again.. Welcome

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 07/11/2006 1:53 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN Olly! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 07/11/2006 2:18 am
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

welcome to the forums! People are sleepin, I'll listen to those demo's later though

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

Posted : 07/11/2006 2:35 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

welcome to the forums! People are sleepin, I'll listen to those demo's later though

I couldnt get them to work for me. :( I'll try again tomorrow.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 07/11/2006 2:37 am
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

Welcome!

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 07/11/2006 8:52 am