Notifications
Clear all

Hi there!

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@andrea_p)
Topic starter

Hey everyone! My name is Andrea, been playing guitar for about 7 years, and getting back into piano as well. Happy to be here! :)

Posted : 17/06/2016 4:04 pm
(@andrea_p)
Topic starter

Trying to get my feet wet and contribute in this forum, but I gotta admit it's fairly annoying how every post I do doesn't get posted right away, and requires a moderator to look at it. Sometimes it takes many hours to be live. I understand trying to curb forum spam and quality control to a certain extent, but this really dissuades me from posting... and I'm certain I'm not the only one to feel like that. Is this perhaps something that goes away after a certain amount of posts? Can anyone confirm? :cry:

Cheers

Posted : 22/06/2016 2:48 pm
(@alangreen)

Yes, it goes away after a few posts - I've just dis'd your post with the link for the mics btw as advertising.

We use it to deter spammers. Everybody goes through it.

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

Posted : 22/06/2016 6:15 pm
(@factorx)
Eminent Member

Hi Andrea and thanks for the question I to was going to ask and thanks as well to Alan for the answer. Edited couple of errors on one post and I had to wait for approval on the almost exact same post that was already approved but I do like it here. The forum is well set up and pages load very fast compared to other forums I've been on.

Posted : 26/07/2016 3:58 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 03/07/2018 4:34 pm