Clear all

Hola

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@musicfreak14)
Topic starter

Hola

I've been on the guitarnoise website for a while, but never bothered to register...until now :)

You can call me Freak (it's kinda like a nickname most of my friends call me by)

I love music, that obvious.
I've been playing guitar for about 2 years now. I like mostly rock and metal (on guitar) however, I also play piano (classical and ragtime) flute (in a concert band) bass, drums, and I'm currently trying to teach myself violin and saxophone.

Since I procastinate a lot with my work and what not,...I tend to have "free time" on my hands which I use to goof on the computer so expect a lot a comments and posts from me :P

Well, I've done enough rambling for one day.

Audios

Posted : 28/12/2007 5:40 am
(@shadyharrison)
Reputable Member

Hello, Freak and welcome.

I'm not in any official position here, other than newbie, like yourself. But I hope to see plenty more of you around here.

Once again, welcome.

Shady

Take care,

Casey

Posted : 28/12/2007 7:45 am
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

welcome freak dont you think your screching your self a little to thin? I think I'm screching my self to thin with guitar and mandolin but any way welcome :D :D :D

Posted : 28/12/2007 4:40 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, MusicFreak14! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 28/12/2007 6:32 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Freak! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 01/01/2008 2:20 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

Welcome, enjoy your stay!

Posted : 01/01/2008 9:37 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 08/01/2008 1:57 pm
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member