Notifications
Clear all

I feel like my grandparents

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jokersworld)
Topic starter

I'm new to this site, but not to guitar. I don't know if I'm posting in the right spot. If not, forgive me (hence the title - my grandparents trying to program the clock on the microwave or clock on the VCR).

I'm also a newbie to electronics and I'm interested in the "guts" of the guitar. I'm working on building a buffer board to boost my signal from my guitar and really utilize all my pedals at once without losing any quality (chromatic tuner, wah, distortion, chorus).

If you're handy with guitar electronics i.e. pickups, potentiometers, audio tapers, wiring, grounding, etc. I am interested in talking to you about that.

I am a MetalHead through and through, but I also love classical, blues, country, the banjo, RUN-DMC, and a few others.

I've been playing along time, but I'm now trying to really take it serious again.

Favorites players/biggest influences: James Hetfield, Dimebag, Zakk, Billy Gibbons, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Yngwie, Eddie, Alex Skolnik, Scott Ian, Joe and Steve, Mustaine, Slayer, and the Metal Maestro - Tony Iommi. Many more, too many to mention.

Posted : 13/07/2012 5:40 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise.

Be sure to move around through all the topics at least once.

I'm sure you can spice up the place a bit with sharing your playing experiences.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 02/09/2012 6:40 am