Skip to content
I NEW here so I'll ...

Notifications
Clear all

I NEW here so I'll start this off w/ a surprize!!

10 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@nemo_dna)
Topic starter

First off my names Chris Murray and I write and record all my own music !! ! I go by "nemo_dna" and have some of my songs on myspace if you guys wanna check some of it out .. .. . check it out !! my recording is very clear so youll be able to hear everything pretty good !!! I just wanna see what you guys think and I want your feedbackl !!!

http://www.myspace.com/nemodna

I also just made my 1st video and put it on youtube !! hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kexZSB60_I

I have only had the camera and software for 6 days and i made the video and matched it up with my mp3 file within 2 days !! just to see how it worked and how to cut and paste video along with the beat !!! soooo most of its just the cam in my face and me singing along. . . but now that I see how it works my next video will be the real deal and just not my face singing the whole time !! anyway check out my stuff and let me know what you guys think !! !

Posted : 23/02/2008 8:00 pm
(@nemo_dna)
Topic starter

Oh yeah I named my video Naruto "Shippuuden episode 48 " just to get some attention on youtube and in the past 5 days I have gotten 30,000 views HAHQAHHAHA so its title should really be nemo_dna - holy_flashlight anyway just letting you guyus know haha

Chris

Posted : 23/02/2008 8:02 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Oh yeah I named my video Naruto "Shippuuden episode 48 " just to get some attention on youtube and in the past 5 days I have gotten 30,000 views HAHQAHHAHA so its title should really be nemo_dna - holy_flashlight anyway just letting you guyus know haha

Chris

Sorry, but don't you think that if you have to put fake names on your videos to trick people into watching them, that it's pretty lame ? !! !

Dan :evil:

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 23/02/2008 9:52 pm
(@coleclark)
Honorable Member

thats standard youtube proceedure.....

not saying its good...but it happens :roll:

Posted : 24/02/2008 10:29 pm
(@97reb)
Noble Member

oh

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

Posted : 25/02/2008 1:26 am
(@ksac32)
Reputable Member
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

He's just self promoting. :roll:

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 27/02/2008 11:47 pm
(@lummoxx)
Trusted Member

Where's my surprise? :x

------
Lummoxx
-Fender Stratocaster Splatter
-Line6 GuitarPort
-Marshall Half Stack MG100HDFX/MG412 Cab
-Boss "Heavy Metal" HM-2
-Current GAS Pain: WARBEAST!

Posted : 28/02/2008 12:54 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN i guess...

#4491....

Posted : 03/03/2008 1:24 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

I don't think he'll be back around. He was just trying to promote himself (although I don't know why..... perhaps he's just not my cup of tea). I think he could figure out a better way to do that, though, if he was smart. This way just drives people away in droves! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 03/03/2008 3:45 pm